Recipes

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Madelyn Martinez 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
     July Wash 
    Participant

I would like to share with you some recipes, ’cause we come from different country with different kind of recipes! What do you think?

Roberto Giordano 
    Participant

yeah! I have for you some Italian recipes!

Johnatan Harrison 
    Participant

Share! share! share!

July Wash 
    Participant

ahaha! cool… sorry for my delay! I was busy!
    FIRST RECIPE: PANCAKES!

Ingredients

1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour

3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder

1 teaspoon salt

1 tablespoon white sugar

1 1/4 cups milk 
1 egg

3 tablespoons butter, melted 

Prep 5 m
    Cook15 m
    Ready In 20 m

In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
    Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.

so, let’s try!!

Madelyn Martinez 
    Participant

I Love this Topic XD. I’ll share something with you!

Madelyn Martinez 
    Participant

I would like to share with you this typical recipe from my original country region: the Spanish region of Navarre’. AJOARRIERO’:
    Ingredients for 4 people: 800 g of cod 8 cloves of garlic 1/2 kg of home-made fried tomato sauce 4 ‘choricero’ peppers 1 dl olive oil 1 200 g potato 1 tsp chopped parsley

Preparation: Crumble the salt cod and leave it to soak in water for 24 hours in the fridge, changing the water every eight hours. Then scrape well and leave until all the water has drained away. Meanwhile, finely dice the garlic and the potatoes and place in an earthenware dish with some oil. When they are transparent, add the strips of previously soaked ‘choricero’ pepper.Cook on a low flame and when the ingredients are ready, add the cod. Stir a few times, trying not to break up the cod too much and add the tomato. Give the earthenware dish a couple of turns and after 10 minutes, sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2020 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - TOP100 PEOPLE Srl P.IVA 07643130722

ADV StudioARTESIA.it

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close