London exhibitions

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Allie Walker 4 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     July Wash 
    Participant

Anyone can suggest exhibitions in london ?
    I have to go to London and I want to see cultural or art exhibitions. Thanks!

Andrew Tomson 
    Participant

HI @july-wash I know that there’s an exhibition called: “Alexander Calder: Performing Sculpture at Tate Modern”…
    Obv at Tate!
    Hope you will enjoy!

July Wash 
    Participant

Oh thanks @andrew-tomson!

Tom Grey 
    Participant

Hello there! I’m thinking to go to London next month! Anyone lives there?

Allie Walker 
    Participant

Hello @tom-grey I live closed to London! How can I help you?

Johnatan Harrison 
    Participant

Goodmorning people! I live in London! I wanna go to the Tate next weekend!

Tom Grey 
    Participant

Hi @allie-walker! If you live in London maybe we can meet for a coffee, or to go together to the Tate… @july-wash too!

July Wash 
    Participant

I will arrive next Monday! maybe next week we can meet for a coffee, but I don’t know about the Tate, because I would like to go following weekend.

Allie Walker 
    Participant

@johnatan-harrison morning! Did you go to the Tate? I’m planning to go to London next weekend, for Easter! Any good festival or exhibition?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2020 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - TOP100 PEOPLE Srl P.IVA 07643130722

ADV StudioARTESIA.it

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close